Take As Needed
- Some of the following financial recommendations from various financial experts may seem obvious and some obscure, but it all depends on where you are in your life.
- More and more doctors are taking salaried positions rather than establishing independent practices, so they'll have to understand two key areas of the employee-employer relationship: leadership and income.
- Today we plunge into the breach to try to make more of the tenuous bonds between medicine and business via some notable quotes.
- We are living in a culture of headlong, head-over-heels disruption. The future may be uncertain, but it certainly will contain wonders. All hail disruptors!
- There's a yardstick to measure how much net worth you should have amassed at certain ages; new female doctors are still paid significantly less than male counterparts; and other medical and financial tidbits.
Jeff Brown, MD, is a Board Certified Family Practitioner, currently doing geriatrics as a Medical Director, and is also a consultant for the California Medical Board. Dr. Brown can be reached at email@example.com.
Jeff Brown, MD, is a Board Certified Family Practitioner, currently specializing in geriatrics as a Medical Director, and is also a consultant for the California Medical Board .