The Entrepreneurial MD
- Since I am now maintaining two blogs, I thought I'd share an article from my Physician Website Secrets Blog.
- There is a very cool new tool, with a minimal learning curve, to assist you with your appointment and meeting scheduling nightmares. No more back-and-forth emails or assistant calls needed.
- I'm staring at my screen this Monday after 10 days off on vacation and wondering how I am going to get my engine started again.
- Physicians who have long fancied the idea of writing a book are often overwhelmed by their goal. After, "Where do I start?" and "How do I make time for this?" their next big question is, "How do I organize my book?"
- Calling all depressed or angry physicians who are unhappy with your working lives or frustrated at how your professional world is slowing eroding.
Philippa Kennealy, MD, MPH, CPCC, PCC is President and founder of The Entrepreneurial MD. She is a business advisor, coach and teacher to physicians grappling with the challenges of launching, building or growing their own successful practices or businesses.
The Entrepreneurial MD blog serves as trusted resource to help you thrive as a physician entrepreneur, and to provide the encouragement, accountability and support to help you build your dream business or practice.