The Entrepreneurial MD
- Facebook's traffic and usage is second only to Google and it would be the 4th largest country in the world, if it were a country! How can you capitalize on this giant monster's reach?
- After a truly glorious vacation in my "other homes," I have reluctantly rejoined the work force. Since my brain is still foggy with jet lag, here's a useful review of the legalities with which a typical medical practice has to concern itself.
- I am deeply, sick-to-the-stomach excited to go back to my homeland and experience the changes that have occurred over the last ten years. We will nestle in a small village on the beautiful Indian Ocea, spend time in the buzzing city of Cape Town, and venture into the bush in Zimbabwe to refuel my soul.
- Look no further than 7-year old business owner and entrepreneur, "Queen" Nzinga.
- Let's be frank: sometimes this entrepreneurial thing just feels like plain old work. So what do you do when confronted with those dry spells of feeling overwhelmed, underachieving, and lacking in creativity on the job?
- As a practicing doc, are you troubled by coming changes to the industry? Been toying with the idea of a change in careers? Then you are in luck. Several organizations are paying attention to your needs and are providing excellent educational opportunities!
- My daughter and I have just started reading the third Harry Potter book, and I am reminded yet again of the power of a well-told tale. As someone who also is entranced by a good movie tale, or persuaded by a presentation delivered with a dramatic flourish, I believe in Story.
Philippa Kennealy, MD, MPH, CPCC, PCC is President and founder of The Entrepreneurial MD. She is a business advisor, coach and teacher to physicians grappling with the challenges of launching, building or growing their own successful practices or businesses.
The Entrepreneurial MD blog serves as trusted resource to help you thrive as a physician entrepreneur, and to provide the encouragement, accountability and support to help you build your dream business or practice.