The Entrepreneurial MD
- Whether you're looking to leave your current job for another clinical position or to start a new non-clinical career, here are some lessons learned from those who went before you.
- Why is it so difficult to deliver good customer service? There doesn't even seem to be a definition for what that is, so Philippa Kennealy, MD, takes a stab at it herself.
- Marketing isn't selling; It's all about patient's desires. Here are my five no-brainer strategies to get you started.
- Ways to forestall the deadly mental, emotional and physical tolls that physician burnout takes.
- Everything in life worth achieving requires practice. In fact, life itself is nothing more than one long practice session, an endless effort of refining our motions
- Physicians graduate medical school filled with idealistic aspirations before facing the reality of how hard it is to start a practice.
- With as much pessimism as the younger generation of doctors is experiencing, we're headed for widespread physician unhappiness, if not burnout!
- How much productive time do you lose reaching out to a referring physician and waiting to hear back? What if you were able to access the intelligence and years of experience of a group of physicians, with a few taps on your mobile?
- Recognizing that your marketing efforts might look or feel good but aren't producing the goods is difficult.
- There is currently a significant demand for copywriters with deep insights into health care and physicians contemplating a non-clinical business or career change could be perfect.
Philippa Kennealy, MD, MPH, CPCC, PCC is President and founder of The Entrepreneurial MD. She is a business advisor, coach and teacher to physicians grappling with the challenges of launching, building or growing their own successful practices or businesses.
The Entrepreneurial MD blog serves as trusted resource to help you thrive as a physician entrepreneur, and to provide the encouragement, accountability and support to help you build your dream business or practice.